Why Join Us?
Cavendish Lodge Nursery School is a great place to work and we take great pride in making sure our staff are happy and progressing well in their careers. We value our staff and pay well to retain a strong team. You’ll work in beautiful surroundings with plenty of support. The transport links are fantastic; we’re located just a few minutes’ walk from Streatham Common and Streatham stations as well as many bus routes along Streatham High Road. The nurseries are fun, busy and very popular and that’s thanks to the great team that work here.
Our staff benefits include:
- Training and career development from our Nursery Training School
- Coaching and mentoring from all levels in the nursery
- Employee Talent Development Pathway
- Employee annual leave incentive scheme
- Staff length of service awards
- Workplace pension scheme
- Employee discounts at local shops and restaurants
- Excellent staff facilities
- Regular social activities
- Homely atmosphere with long standing staff members
Our current need is for enthusiastic and committed people to fill these positions:
Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse / Nursery Assistant
£18,000 to £19,500 (Qualified)
£16,500 to £17,500 (Unqualified)
We are currently recruiting for all areas of our nursery,
- Baby rooms (6 months – 2 years)
- Toddler rooms (2-3 years)
- Pre-school room (3-5 years)
Are you a Nursery nurse / Early Years Practitioner with a good knowledge of the EYFS?
- Level 3 qualified with key worker experience;
- Level 2 qualified with experience working with children;
- Or unqualified with a special talent to offer.
If you have a big smile, nurturing and caring personality, are organized, patient and hardworking with a “can do” attitude and can constructively support your team to provide the best possible standard of care for the children of Cavendish Lodge, you are probably exactly what we are looking for to join our wonderful team. We offer a full induction with ongoing mentoring support, a strong curriculum-planning program based on the latest EYFS initiatives and endless resources to aid creative implementation. We also support and encourage our staff to continue their professional development through training.
These vacancies are full-time positions offering an immediate start with shifts varying between 8.00-6.00pm.
Applications to be received by 6pm on Friday 16th December 2016.
We are always looking for talented people who are unable to commit to a full-time post. Get in touch and let us know about your availability.
We are an equal opportunity employer and especially keen to help apprentices, trainees and men in childcare roles.
Cavendish Lodge Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and all successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.