Why Join Us?
Cavendish Lodge Nursery School is a great place to work and we take great pride in making sure our staff are happy and progressing well in their careers. We value our staff and pay well to retain a strong team. You’ll work in beautiful surroundings with plenty of support. The transport links are fantastic; we’re located just a few minutes’ walk from Streatham Common and Streatham stations as well as many bus routes along Streatham High Road. The nurseries are fun, busy and very popular and that’s thanks to the great team that work here.
Our staff benefits include:
- Training and career development from our Nursery Training School
- Coaching and mentoring from all levels in the nursery
- Employee Talent Development Pathway
- Employee annual leave incentive scheme
- Staff length of service awards
- Workplace pension scheme
- Employee discounts at local shops and restaurants
- Excellent staff facilities
- Regular social activities
- Homely atmosphere with long standing staff members
Our current need is for enthusiastic and committed people to fill these positions:
Early Years Practitioner, Baby Room
We’re currently looking to recruit an Early Years Practitioner (Level 3 NVQ) for one of our Baby Rooms. Our Baby Rooms are very large, airy and bright with wonderful resources for our children. You’d be working amongst a dedicated team of supportive and enthusiastic individuals who really understand and care about the development of our little ones.
• Build positive and open relationships with children, parents and colleagues
• Supporting your team with daily planning and activities for your children
• Create a positive, child-centred learning environment
• Observe and monitor your children’s development for portfolios
• Level 3 NVQ Qualified
• Knowledge of EYFS curriculum and child development
• Natural ability with young children
• An excellent communicator with a positive approach to work
• Creative, enthusiastic and hard-working
We are always looking for talented people who are unable to commit to a full-time post. Get in touch and let us know about your availability.
We are an equal opportunity employer and especially keen to help apprentices, trainees and men in childcare roles.
Cavendish Lodge Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and all successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.